|We understand that outside of the sales cycle, the order management process is your first opportunity to provide your customer a positive experience. For this reason, the RADIX IDC Order Management module was designed to provide end-to-end management of an order from the point of customer entry to service activation. Leveraging a table driven workflow engine, Order Management uses Wizards to ensure an order is properly defined within RADIX IDC.|
RADIX IDC Order Management provides the following functionality:
- Table driven Workflow Engine – enables an underlying workflow engine that allows you to define business rules and dependencies to control the flow of an order. The workflow engine enables you to define the following:
- Activities – specific activities and tasks necessary to complete the order process
- Activity Durations – length of time necessary to complete a specific activity
- Automatic Workgroups Assignment – defining the responsible organizations for specific activities
- Required Activities – identifying activities that are required to be completed before an order is approved
- Cross Activity Dependencies – identifying activities that are dependent upon other activities before an order is approved
- Wizard driven Order Flow – increase order accuracy by guiding you through each step of the order process.
- Order Status – provides a central and secure view of the status of all customer orders, including the internal resources assigned to each. This view presents a comprehensive list of all orders in progress, in jeopardy, and completed.
- Order Validation – enables you to define the business rules for required and dependent data elements within the order flow. In addition, Order Validation incorporates external data sources (MSAG, VH-TPM, LERG, USPS, etc.) to ensure accurate data throughout the entire order flow.